Add value to your home with an Upscale Kitchen Remodel!
This is one of the most valuable investments you can make in your home.
Upscale Kitchen Remodel, New cabinets, countertops, backsplash, and flooring will enhance the look and feel of your kitchen.
- Upscale kitchen remodel
- Includes labor and a $5,000 materials allowance
- Valid for a standard L shape kitchen up to 100 square feet; larger kitchens can be remodeled for an additional fee
- Includes kitchen design
- Removal of appliances
- Removal of all floor tiles with underlayment (one layer)
- Removal of all old cabinets; delivery and installation of new cabinets in existing configuration with new knobs and handles
- Installation of new laminate granite look countertops, sink, faucet, garbage disposal installation and hook-up to existing utilities
- Re-installation of all appliances in existing locations; connection to existing utilities
- Installation of backsplash tiles and grout (straight-pattern design)
- Installation of new underlayment, floor tiles, and grout (straight-pattern design)
- Disposal of all job-related debris
- Material costs assume purchase through service provider
- $3,500 for 11 stained cabinets (10 x 10; 30 inches high)
- $900 for new laminate granite look countertops (up to 30 sq. ft.)
- $400 for backsplash tiles (30 sq. ft. at $10 per sq. ft.)
- $200 for floor tile (100 sq. ft. at $2 per sq. ft.)
- Building height restrictions apply; second-floor (and higher) condominiums and apartments will incur an additional fee if there is difficulty getting materials up and down
- Does not include relocation of any electrical or plumbing
- Does not include appliances, fixtures, and accessories